Who are KM Home Buyers?
KM Home Buyers is the #1 home buying company in the Tampa Bay area. We buy distressed property and we’re not a franchise; we are a family-owned business—and we’re well respected and trusted in the community.
My wife, Kelly, and I work together to operate KM Home Buyers, while raising our family in the Tampa Bay community. We take great pride in knowing that we can help you, our neighbors, sell your distressed property fast, and we work hard to get you the highest cash offer—with no fees or other hassles. We’ll buy your home as-is: even if it’s in foreclosure, even if it’s in an undesirable neighborhood, even if it’s distressed or falling apart.
What do you mean by “distressed house?”
Distressed houses are some of the most challenging houses to sell—because the owners believe no one will want them. When we say “distressed houses,” we mean any number of conditions that make a house undesirable—to either the seller or a potential buyer.
This includes houses that:
– Have structural problems or need costly cosmetic fixes
– Are inherited and are not wanted by the beneficiary
– Need to be sold because of divorce, relocation, or job transfer
– Are facing foreclosure or are under troublesome mortgage terms
– No longer suit the owner’s needs or require too much upkeep
– Are in an undesirable neighborhood or environmentally hazardous area
– And more…
If one of these factors makes your house feel distressed, don’t distress. We’re still interested! Maybe it’s not as serious as any of these reasons sound, but you still no longer want your home. We buy houses in any condition, for any reason.
What types of homes do you buy?
We buy standalone houses, duplexes, condos, townhouses, and multi-tenant buildings. In some cases, we even buy commercial properties. We don’t buy mobile homes of any kind, even those on a fixed foundation.
Who are your typical sellers?
Our sellers live in the Tampa Bay area, in Pinellas, Hillsborough, or Pasco County, Florida. From there, they could be anyone. The common thread is that they want to sell their house fast for cash. They come to us to get a no-hassle process, with no out-of-pocket fees.
Are there any fees or obligations with getting a quote?
Our quotes are always free and without any obligation or high-pressure tactics. If you like the offer, you accept it and we move forward. If you don’t, you simply walk away.
How does it work?
Selling your house for cash is as easy as these four simple steps:
1. You tell us about your distressed or unwanted house. Call us at 813-213-4884 or fill out the online form.
2. We make you the highest possible, no obligation, cash offer.
3. We do all the paperwork and handle all the fees.
4. You close at your convenience, in as few as 7 days and walk away with cold, hard cash.
Get all the details here: How to Sell Your Property Fast.
Is it better to sell with a realtor or KM Home Buyers?
There are some advantages to selling with a realtor. In general, you’ll get closer to market value for your home. When an investor like KM Home Buyers purchases your home for cash, we have to spend our time and money to get the home ready to sell. Simply put, we’ll give you a fair offer that factors in our necessary investment in the property. It will likely be less than listing your home with a realtor.
That said, there are a number of extras that go in to selling your home with a realtor or on your own as FSBO:
- You’ll have to make (and pay for) any repairs prior to listing.
- You’ll likely have countless showings.
- Your home could be on the market for months.
- There are often contingencies, especially with distrssed property,
- You’ll have to pay closing costs and realtor commissions.
- It may take close to two months to close.
Ultimately, you have to decide if you want all this inconvenience and money spent. If you simply want to be done with it, quickly and easily, then talk to KM Home Buyers.
We have the experience and know-how to accurately estimate a home’s value in its current state and with every aspect of the situation considered, including: renovation costs, time commitment, interim home maintenance costs, and more. In the end, we’re able to offer you the highest cash offer possible.
Read all about the benefits here: Tampa-Area Realtor vs Local Cash Home Buyer.
Are all “distressed house” buyers the same?
Some of them are, but KM Home Buyers is different. We aren’t a nameless, faceless franchise. We’re a single, family-owned entity focused entirely on distressed property in the Tampa Bay area. We’ll treat you like you’re our neighbor—because you are. Work with us, and you can trust you’re getting a fair deal, and you’ll be given the respect and personal attention you deserve.
Wait, I still have questions. Will you answer those?
Yes! We’re here for you and want you to feel absolutely sure about selling your distressed property for cash. Call us at (813) 213-4884 or send us an email at email@example.com