Not sure what a cash home buyer is? Do you have a property you inherited that you don’t know what to do with? Or are you dealing with a rental that is costing you more than it’s making?
Choosing to sell your home is a big decision.
There are many variables that go into selling a house.
- Do you have the money for a new home?
- How much is your home worth?
- Can you get enough money for your home?
- What is the condition?
All of these questions have probably crossed your mind. Now, since you have been thinking about selling your home, you’ve probably heard about cash offers.
Cash offers are nice for sellers because they take less time and have fewer obstacles. Also, it has been shown that, with cash offers, fewer sales fall through.
Many buyers back out when they cannot qualify for a loan. With cash, once it is passed along there is no backing out. Cash sales typically close within 1 to 3 weeks compared to conventional sales which take 4 to 7 weeks.
But how do you get started on selling your home for cash? At KM Home Buyers we buy houses with cash in and around Tampa, FL. We can help you to get started on selling your Tampa home for cash.
What is a Cash Home Buyer?
In recent years there has been an influx of cash home buyers. Think of people like Chip & Joanna Gaines or the show Flip or Flop. These people buy homes in cash.
Nowadays, cash home buyers make up a good percentage of the housing market.
Simply put, a cash buyer is someone(s) who has cash available to buy an available property outright without needing to secure a mortgage from a bank.
This can either be a private individual or a company that specializes in buying property for cash. These buyers help sellers, like you, get money quickly.
Plus, with a cash home buyer, you can avoid the complexities of dealing with a real estate agent.
Why don’t companies that buy houses care about the condition of the house?
It can seem too good to be true, a company wants to buy your home in cash as-is.
You might be wondering, what’s the catch? But there is none.
Some individuals, or companies, make their money this way. Flipping houses is a great market for investors.
Companies buy houses and fix them up in order to sell them for a profit. This is a continuous cycle: buy, fix, and sell.
This is the reason as to why these companies, like us at KM Home Buyers, purchase houses in any condition.
With traditional methods of selling a home, there are many variables that go into preparing the house for market, selling it, and making a profit. It can take months before the deal is closed. This way, both the buyer and seller get the benefit of a quick sale without the extra stress.
What are the benefits of selling to a cash home buyer?
Many people who are wanting to sell their house are in a bind.
There are so many reasons you may want to sell. For instance; you may be going through a divorce, downsizing, getting a new job, or need to move due to external reasons like the neighborhood declining.
Selling a house is stressful. Cash home buyers make it easy for you to feel relaxed and at ease.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation about cash home buyers and the process around this transaction. Many people are afraid of using cash home buyers, even though there are many benefits to this.
The advantages of accepting an all-cash offer are:
- Cash Wins All. Cash home buyers do not need to wait for approval from a bank or lender. Also, as the seller, you do not have to wait for the mandatory escrow period which can be anywhere from 30-45 days. Instead, you will get your money within a week of receiving the offer. Often, you can walk away with more money than if you were to use a realtor.
- Be Assured of a Close. Although many buyers will seem as if they are very sure about buying your property, but many issues can still arise. A bank or lender could reject their application. They could find another property that they like more. They could get cold feet during the escrow period. You can avoid all of these scenarios and the frustration along with them buy using cash buyers.
- The Sale is Stress-Free. Part of the traditional form of selling a home is preparing it. This means making all of the necessary repairs and making sure it is in top condition. This only adds to the amount of money and time that is being put into selling your home. Cash home buyers buy houses as-is. This removes any stress and cost of making the necessary repairs. Plus, it saves time, so you can find a new home as soon as possible.
- Quick and Easy. You do not need to go through the process of finding and hiring a home inspector when you use companies like KM Home Buyers. We are ready to buy the house as it is. Plus, we take care of all the necessary expenses related to the home. So, you do not need to worry about a thing.
Working with KM Home Buyers in Tampa, FL allows you the opportunity to reap all of these wonderful benefits.
Do I have to Pay Fees and Commissions to a Cash Home Buyer?
You may be wondering what types of fees and commissions are owed to the cash homebuyer?
This only seems fair because there are always closing costs that the seller pays when selling a property.
It is estimated that with a real estate agent, sellers pay out 6-10% of the costs.
The many closing costs that are a seller’s responsibility are:
- A property or deed transfer tax
- Required repairs
- Real estate agent commissions
- Title insurance
- Recording fees
- Any outstanding liens against the property.
It can be hard to understand where all of your money is going with all of this jargon and paying a certain amount of money for various reasons can feel overwhelming.
When you work with KM Home Buyers, we offer no-obligation cash offers that do not require you to pay fees or commissions. This makes the selling process hassle-free and less confusing.
Sell Your Tampa House Fast
KM Home Buyers is a family-owned business that has been helping sellers in need for years.
We’ll take your distressed, unwanted home off of your hands.
We can help you move on with cash in hand in as little as 7 days—no kidding.
There are plenty of reasons why you may be wanting to sell your home, whatever it is, we can help you. All it takes is a few steps.
We’ll make you a no-obligation cash offer. We handle all of the closing documents and paperwork, so you pay no realtor fees or closing costs.
To get started, give us a call at (813) 213-4884.